Gluten-Free High Protein Monthly
Our Monthly plan provides you with 20 meal days and is billed every 28 days. Every day includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will have to pay upfront, this can be done via card or a bank transfer.
Meanwhile our Gluten-Free Protein diet is the perfect plan full with gluten-free meals which are fresh, sourced from seasonal high-quality products, excluding foods that contain the protein gluten, e.g. wheat, rye and barley.
Most studies on gluten-free diets have been done on people with celiac disease, but there is another condition called gluten sensitivity that also causes problems with gluten.
If you are intolerant to gluten, then you need to avoid it completely. If not, you will experience severe discomfort and adverse health effect.
We have added extra protein for anyone who wants to build muscle mass.
Calories Per Day
The plan has at least 2000 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Want to get the best price possible for our plans
- Would like to be able to skip a few meal days during your subscription
- Avoid anything that has gluten
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Chia yogurt with exotic fruits and nuts
- Gluten-free sandwich with smoked salmon, sprouts and avocado
- Gluten-free flake with coconut milk, turmeric and syrupy peaches
Example morning snacks
- Chocolate smoothie with Almond Milk
- Protein bar with mulberry and poppy seeds
- Protein shake with moringa
- Tomato soup with pesto and basil
- Green fresh salad with avocado and parmesan
- Green mix with grilled peaches and nuts
- Chickpeas with vegetables and beef suite
- Buckwheat pilaf and mung beans
- Shteke mushrooms with vegetables and amaranth
Example afternoon snacks
- Exotic fruit salad with crushed magadamia
- Raw cocoa truffles
- Salty parmesan crackers with black tahini
- Grilled chicken skewers with herbal wild rice
- Spinach curry with chickpeas and quinoa
- Shrimp saganaki with broccoli