Gluten-Free Protein B&L
Our Breakfast and Lunch plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 3 distinct dishes, which is perfect for anyone who prefers to do intermittent fasting.
The plan also works really well for people with busy schedules, who usually skip or eat out for dinner.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will pay for the 7 days upfront. This can be done via card.
Meanwhile our Gluten-Free Protein diet is the perfect plan full with gluten-free meals which are fresh, sourced from seasonal high-quality products, excluding foods that contain the protein gluten, e.g. wheat, rye and barley.
Most studies on gluten-free diets have been done on people with celiac disease, but there is another condition called gluten sensitivity that also causes problems with gluten.
If you are intolerant to gluten, then you need to avoid it completely. If not, you will experience severe discomfort and adverse health effect.
We have added extra protein for anyone who wants to build muscle mass.
Target Calorie Intake
Suitable for regimes with above 2000 total calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch for the same day, while the breakfast will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Currently do intermittent fasting
- Eat out a lot in the evening or your prefer to cook your dinner
- Avoid anything that has gluten
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Chia yogurt with exotic fruits and nuts
- Gluten-free sandwich with smoked salmon, sprouts and avocado
- Gluten-free flake with coconut milk, turmeric and syrupy peaches
Example morning snacks
- Tomato soup with pesto and basil
- Green fresh salad with avocado and parmesan
- Green mix with grilled peaches and nuts
- Chickpeas with vegetables and beef suite
- Buckwheat pilaf and mung beans
- Shteke mushrooms with vegetables and amaranth