Gluten-Free Slim B&L
Our Breakfast and Lunch plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 3 distinct dishes, which is perfect for anyone who prefers to do intermittent fasting.
The plan also works really well for people with busy schedules, who usually skip or eat out for dinner.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will pay for the 7 days upfront. This can be done via card.
Meanwhile our Gluten-Free diet is the perfect plan full with gluten-free meals which are fresh, sourced from seasonal high-quality products, excluding foods that contain the protein gluten, e.g. wheat, rye and barley.
Most studies on gluten-free diets have been done on people with celiac disease, but there is another condition called gluten sensitivity that also causes problems with gluten.
If you are intolerant to gluten, then you need to avoid it completely. If not, you will experience severe discomfort and adverse health effect.
Calories Per Day
The plan has up to 1400 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch for the same day, while the breakfast will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Currently do intermittent fasting
- Eat out a lot in the evening or your prefer to cook your dinner
- Avoid anything that has gluten
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Gluten-free porridge with almond milk and seasonal fruits
- Omelet with chia, broccoli and spinach
- Quinoa porridge with ginger, cinnamon and pear
Example morning snacks
- Parsley tabouleh with quinoa and goat cheese
- Vitamin salad with artichokes and pumpkin seeds
- Santa Fe corn soup with roasted peppers
- Brown rice risotto with chicken pieces
- Pulled veal with ground apple puree and artichoke
- Gluten-free basil paste with mushrooms and fennel