Gluten-Free Slim Weekly
Our Weekly plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will have to pay upfront, this can be done via card or a bank transfer.
Meanwhile our Gluten-Free diet is the perfect plan full with gluten-free meals which are fresh, sourced from seasonal high-quality products, excluding foods that contain the protein gluten, e.g. wheat, rye and barley.
Most studies on gluten-free diets have been done on people with celiac disease, but there is another condition called gluten sensitivity that also causes problems with gluten.
If you are intolerant to gluten, then you need to avoid it completely. If not, you will experience severe discomfort and adverse health effect.
Calories Per Day
The plan has up to 1400 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Prefer to have flexibility over the subscription commitment
- Avoid to pay large amounts of money upfront
- Avoid anything that has gluten
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Gluten-free porridge with almond milk and seasonal fruits
- Omelet with chia, broccoli and spinach
- Quinoa porridge with ginger, cinnamon and pear
Example morning snacks
- Detox smoothie with kale and spirulina
- Cold-pressed juice
- Mint homemade lemonade with lime
- Parsley tabouleh with quinoa and goat cheese
- Vitamin salad with artichokes and pumpkin seeds
- Santa Fe corn soup with roasted peppers
- Brown rice risotto with chicken pieces
- Pulled veal with ground apple puree and artichoke
- Gluten-free basil paste with mushrooms and fennel
Example afternoon snacks
- Gluten-free carob cookies
- Gluten-free brownies
- Corn salty muffins with olives and herbs
- Teriyaki chicken with rice noodles
- Gluten-free fish quiche with cherry tomatoes
- Vegetable escalibada with bean puree and saffron