Keto Extra Protein B&L
Our Breakfast and Lunch plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 3 distinct dishes, which is perfect for anyone who prefers to do intermittent fasting.
The plan also works really well for people with busy schedules, who usually skip or eat out for dinner.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will pay for the 7 days upfront. This can be done via card.
Meanwhile our Keto Extra Protein diet is the perfect plan that helps you reduce the daily intake of carbs, while providing healthy nutrition. It is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets.
Keto involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels.
We have also increased the size of your meals in order to help you achieve a higher calorie intake.
Target Calorie Intake
Suitable for regimes with above 2000 total calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch for the same day, while the breakfast will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Currently do intermittent fasting
- Eat out a lot in the evening or your prefer to cook your dinner
- Try to maximize weightloss and cut carbs
- Follow a paleo diet
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Poached eggs with bacon and asparagus
- Parmesan pancakes with zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes
- Protein shake with peanut butter
Example morning snacks
- Colorful cabbage salad with iceberg
- Super fresh salad of celery and fennel
- Cream soup from zucchini and blue cheese
- Pork tenderloin fillets with grilled vegetables
- Sea bream fillet with almond peel and roasted cauliflower
- Veal Stir Fry with broccoli and zucchini