Keto High Protein L&D
Our Lunch and Dinner plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 3 distinct dishes, which is perfect for anyone who prefers to do intermittent fasting.
The plan also works really well for people with busy schedules, who usually skip or eat out for dinner.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will pay for the 7 days upfront. This can be done via card.
Meanwhile our Keto Extra Protein diet is the perfect plan that helps you reduce the daily intake of carbs, while providing healthy nutrition. It is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets.
Keto involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels.
We have also increased the size of your meals in order to help you achieve a higher calorie intake.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- We recommend 10:00-12:00 or 12:00-14:00 as delivery slots.
Recommended If You
- Currently do intermittent fasting
- Find it easy to take care of your breakfast meal, but want to eat some quality food for lunch and dinner
- Try to maximize weightloss and cut carbs
- Follow a paleo diet
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
Example morning snacks
- Colorful cabbage salad with iceberg
- Super fresh salad of celery and fennel
- Cream soup from zucchini and blue cheese
- Pork tenderloin fillets with grilled vegetables
- Sea bream fillet with almond peel and roasted cauliflower
- Veal Stir Fry with broccoli and zucchini
Example afternoon snacks
- Fried chorizo with mushrooms and broccoli
- Spinach frittata with feta cheese
- Salmon cutlet with ghee, guacamole and vegetable puree