Keto High Protein Trial
Our 2-day Trial plan is easiest way to experience what we have to offer. It includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
You will pay for the 2 days upfront. This can be done via cash, bank transfer or a card.
Meanwhile our Keto Extra Protein diet is the perfect plan that helps you reduce the daily intake of carbs, while providing healthy nutrition. It is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets.
Keto involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels.
We have also increased the size of your meals in order to help you achieve a higher calorie intake.
Calories Per Day
The plan has at least 2000 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Want to test our service before purchasing a subscription
- Try to maximize weightloss and cut carbs
- Follow a paleo diet
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Poached eggs with bacon and asparagus
- Parmesan pancakes with zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes
- Protein shake with peanut butter
Example morning snacks
- Coconut smoothie with berries and protein Sasha Inchi
- Skewers of basil mozzarella and cherry tomatoes
- Colorful cabbage salad with iceberg
- Super fresh salad of celery and fennel
- Cream soup from zucchini and blue cheese
- Pork tenderloin fillets with grilled vegetables
- Sea bream fillet with almond peel and roasted cauliflower
- Veal Stir Fry with broccoli and zucchini
Example afternoon snacks
- Baked Brussels sprouts with blue cheese
- Almond crackers with smoked salmon and sprouts
- Stuffed avocado with tuna and quail eggs
- Fried chorizo with mushrooms and broccoli
- Spinach frittata with feta cheese
- Salmon cutlet with ghee, guacamole and vegetable puree