Our Lunch and Dinner plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 3 distinct dishes, which is perfect for anyone who prefers to do intermittent fasting.
The plan also works really well for people with busy schedules, who usually skip or eat out for dinner.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will pay for the 7 days upfront. This can be done via card.
Meanwhile our Keto diet is the perfect plan that helps you reduce the daily intake of carbs, while providing healthy nutrition. It is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets.
Keto involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- We recommend 10:00-12:00 or 12:00-14:00 as delivery slots.
Recommended If You
- Currently do intermittent fasting
- Find it easy to take care of your breakfast meal, but want to eat some quality food for lunch and dinner
- Try to maximize weightloss and cut carbs
- Follow a paleo diet
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
Example morning snacks
- Tomato salad with baby mozzarella and avocado
- Almond cream soup with cauliflower
- Green mix of salads with roasted goat cheese and blueberries
- Stuffed avocado with shrimp and vegetables
- Sea bass fillet with blue cheese and grilled zucchini
- Parmesan chicken roll with cream cheese and spinach
Example afternoon snacks
- Salmon with avocado sauce and steamed broccoli
- Pork steaks with shrimp and Brussels sprouts
- Duck magre with blueberry sauce and cauliflower risotto