Keto Slim Weekly
Our Weekly plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will have to pay upfront, this can be done via card or a bank transfer.
Meanwhile our Keto diet is the perfect plan that helps you reduce the daily intake of carbs, while providing healthy nutrition. It is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets.
Keto involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
Ketogenic diets can cause significant reductions in blood sugar and insulin levels.
Target Calorie Intake
The plan has up to 1400 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Prefer to have flexibility over the subscription commitment
- Avoid to pay large amounts of money upfront
- Try to maximize weightloss and cut carbs
- Follow a paleo diet
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Scrambled eggs with avocado, poppy seeds and goat cheese
- Omelet with asparagus and broccoli and pesto
- Skyr with berries and sliced almonds
Example morning snacks
- Raw almonds
- Mix of fresh berries
- Green protein smoothie with almond protein
- Tomato salad with baby mozzarella and avocado
- Almond cream soup with cauliflower
- Green mix of salads with roasted goat cheese and blueberries
- Stuffed avocado with shrimp and vegetables
- Sea bass fillet with blue cheese and grilled zucchini
- Parmesan chicken roll with cream cheese and spinach
Example afternoon snacks
- Raspberry yogurt
- Raw cream of cashews and mint
- Stuffed cucumbers with cheese mousse
- Salmon with avocado sauce and steamed broccoli
- Pork steaks with shrimp and Brussels sprouts
- Duck magre with blueberry sauce and cauliflower risotto