Standard High Protein Trial
Our 2-day Trial plan is easiest way to experience what we have to offer. It includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
You will pay for the 2 days upfront. This can be done via cash, bank transfer or a card.
Meanwhile our Standard Protein diet is made of fresh high-protein meals from seasonal produce. Perfect for anyone who wants to build muscle mass.
Target Calorie Intake
The plan has at least 2000 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Want to test our service before purchasing a subscription
- Want to have a diverse and balanced diet
- Are a vegeterian - just selected "Meat" as unwanted ingredient
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Scrambled eggs with avocado, olives and black sesame seeds
- Chia pudding with nut milk and berries
- Spinach muffins with goat cheese
Example morning snacks
- Green energy
- Hemp protein smoothie
- Cold-pressed juice made of Cashew nut milk
- Green mix of salads with grilled halloumi and blueberries
- Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella and mint
- Cream soup made of broccoli and kale
- Buddha bowl with legumes and kale chips
- Stir Fry with chicken and chickpeas
- Pulled beef with sweet potato puree
Example afternoon snacks
- Nut cream with blueberries
- Chia pudding with carob and mango mousse
- Mix of raw nuts
- Imperial risotto with sea bass fillet
- Marinated pork fillets with zucchini and asparagus noodles
- Chicken skewers with grilled vegetables