Our Monthly plan provides you with 20 meal days and is billed every 28 days. Every day includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will have to pay upfront, this can be done via card or a bank transfer.
Meanwhile our Standard diet is made of fresh meals with meat, veggies and seasonal produce. A balanced plan which is great for anyone without too many dietary restrictions.
Target Calorie Intake
The plan has between 1400 and 2000 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Want to get the best price possible for our plans
- Would like to be able to skip a few meal days during your subscription
- Want to have a diverse and balanced diet
- Are a vegeterian - just selected "Meat" as unwanted ingredient
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Homemade nut granola with seeds and yogurt
- Chia yogurt with seasonal fruits
- Rye sandwich with prosciutto, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella
Example morning snacks
- Exotic smoothie with ashwagandha
- Cold-pressed juice
- Homemade lemonade with elderberry and ginger
- Green salad with avocado and pomegranate
- Garden salad with roasted eggplant and goat cheese
- Cream soup from zucchini and with parmesan
- Colorful quinoa with chicken pieces and vegetables
- Farm beef meatballs with bulgur and hummus
- Mediterranean bowl with shrimp and mung beans
Example afternoon snacks
- Avocado mousse with coconut and pistachios
- Raw cheesecake with nut base and lime
- Coconut panna cotta with melon
- Salmon fillet with pistachio peel and bean puree with mint
- Chicken roll with spinach, steamed vegetables and basil pesto
- Corn taco with chili con carne