Vegan High Protein Weekly
Our Weekly plan provides you with 5 meal days and is billed every 7 days. Every day includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
The meals arrive 5 days per week. You will have to pay upfront, this can be done via card or a bank transfer.
Meanwhile our Vegan Protein diet is made of a great variety of meals full of seasonal, naturally-produced vegan ingredients. It includes a great variety of legumes and vegetables rich on fibres. This allows us to maintain the necessary proportions of macronutrients - balancing between non-animal protein, carbohydrates and fats.
We have added extra protein for anyone who wants to build muscle mass.
Calories Per Day
The plan has at least 2000 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Prefer to have flexibility over the subscription commitment
- Avoid to pay large amounts of money upfront
- Avoid any type of animal products
- Follow religious fasting
- Want to do a detox
- Work on building muscle right now
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Fruit salad with amaranth, sliced almonds and goji berries
- Chia with coconut milk and raspberries with flaxseed
- Oatmeal with nut milk and fruit mousse
Example morning snacks
- Oriental lemonade with pomegranate and ginger
- Blueberry smoothie with poppy seeds
- Cold-pressed juice
- Clear vegetable soup with ginger
- Green mix of salads with roasted beets and cashews
- Oriental salad with cherries and chickpeas
- Chickpeas with vegetables
- Corn taco with red beans and vegetables
- Steamed chili beans, guacamole and steamed vegetables
Example afternoon snacks
- Vegan chocolate mousse with nuts
- Vegan cookies with molasses
- Coconut nut candies
- Cauliflower risotto with herbs and asparagus
- Buckwheat pilaf with greens and dried fruits
- Spinach curry with chickpeas